Sunday, November 9, 2008

Marmalade Monday

Good Morning!

Well, I have made an important discovery. If I show up when that woman is around, she puts food out for me.

I like this service!

Today, that woman put out tuna and tuna oil. I liked the oil, but not the tuna. I didn't mean to be impolite, but I just couldn't eat it.

That woman said not to worry. Skittles did the same thing with the other half of the can. So it must have been bad tuna.

Then she put Temptations out for me. That was REALLY tasty. That woman tried to get a little closer to me, but I hissed at her. I still prefer some distance. But I think I may come around again tomorrow.

Truly Yours,
Sam, The Marmalade Cat

11 comments:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Sam, it sounds like you are getting the woman well trained.

Just Ducky said...

Bad tuna! Not acceptable, send it back to the kitchen.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Sam, bad tuna is just, well, bad! Bet da temptations was good tho.

Everycat said...

Sam you are training the woman very thoroughly. She now knows that bad tuna is a no no. Temptations sound good. I'm glad you have a safe place to be and someone to look after you.

Whicky Wuudler

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Sam...you are training that woman well! Mmmmmm...we love temptations too!

The Meezers or Billy said...

tem-tayshuns are AWESOME!

PB 'n J said...

Way to train that human - great job Sam!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Looks like you are getting exactly what you want . . . that is, except good tuna.

Anonymous said...

Temptations are great to begin with. Now, if you can train that human to get tuna packed in water, you should be all set. Make her work to get your trust, though. But as a cat, you already know that.

Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail said...

Yeah. Having someone give you a meal is a LOT better than havin' to try to catch one!

Hey! I have tagged you for the 8 Random Things Me-me. It was fun and easy to do and I completely forgot to talk about my Catnip Addiction. Anyway, I hope you will consider doing it, as I'd love to learn more about you!

Nomi said...

Temptayshuns...wow, your lady is making good progress.Keep up the good work buddy.